MASKS ARE MANDATED NO EXCEPTIONS PERMITTED If for health reasons you cannot wear a mask you may wish to attend a Mass at a Church which is not responding to the mandate. By order of the Governor And The ARCHBISHOP PLEASE RECEIVE COMMUNION IN THE HAND. This helps protects the health of all. To receive
Please be advised of the following: a message from Archbishop Aymond in response to today’s announcement from Governor Edwards:For churches – 75% occupancy remains with the understanding that masks are MANDATED and social distancing of 6 ft. is required except for family members. This is effective November 25th(tomorrow) until December 23rd.For St. Jane Church 75%
Help support our youth group and Give Catholic on Giving Tuesday! Our CYO is for teens in grades 8-12. Each week our teens meet for prayer, formation, fellowship, games, and more. Please help support this worthy apostolate! Advanced giving runs now through November 30. Giving Tuesday is December 1!Visit https://neworleans.igivecatholic.org/…/st-jane-de… to donate!
Modified Phase 2 directives have gone into effect in St. Tammany Parish as of November 25, 2020. Mass attendance remains at 75% capacity.
Masks are still mandated according to State regulations, for your safety and the safety of those around you.
Safe-distancing of 6 feet should be maintained at all times.
Those wishing to receive Communion on the tongue are asked to receive after all others have received.
Pews are cleaned after each weekend Mass, and regularly during the week.
The Obligation to attend Mass is still lifted for those finding it necessary to refrain from Mass attendance.
Weekday masses can substitute for a Sunday obligation.
Our Masses are live streamed on Vimeo.
The bankruptcy court in case number 20-10846 pending in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana has set a deadline of March 1, 2021 to file a Sexual Abuse Proof of Claim in the Archdiocese of New Orleans Bankruptcy. A Sexual Abuse Proof of Claim form may be found at: www.NolaChurchclaims.com
The bankruptcy court in case number 20-10846 pending in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana has set a deadline of November 30, 2020 to file a General Proof of Claim in the Archdiocese of New Orleans Bankruptcy. A General Proof of Claim form may be found at: https://www.donlinrecano.com/Clients/rcano/Static/BDPOC
- A Prayer of Blessing November 25, 2020
- NOLACatholic eNews Now November 25, 2020
- Archbishop Aymond Blesses Catholic Charities Thanksgiving Baskets November 24, 2020
- Feast of Christ the King is Sunday November 20, 2020
- Advent Reflections: The Past, Present, and Future November 19, 2020
- The Catholic Campaign for Human Development Collection is this Weekend November 18, 2020
- Read the Latest Clarion Herald Online Now November 18, 2020
- NOLACatholic eNews Now November 18, 2020
- The 2020 #iGiveCatholic Campaign Begins Today! November 16, 2020
- Help the Victims of Hurricanes Eta and Iota November 16, 2020