Our growth in the knowledge and living of the Catholic Faith is a life-long process. A number of opportunities for adults of all ages are offered year-round.
These are scheduled at various times and places to serve as many parishioners as possible.
Included in Adult Faith events are:
(Please note that this list is currently being revised…)
- The Parish Mission
- Bible Studies
- Men’s Retreat (annual at St. Michael’s)
- Women’s Retreat
- Youth Retreat, in Lent
- Spring Retreat (annual, parishioner’s property)
- Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA, ongoing)
- Baptism Seminar for Parents and Godparents (monthly)
- Sacramental Preparation Meetings for Parents (First Reconciliation, Eucharist, Confirmation)
- Presentations on Various Topics (periodic schedule)