Phase 3 directives have gone into effect in St. Tammany Parish as of September 12, 2020. Mass attendance is now at 75% capacity.
- Masks are still mandated according to State regulations, for your safety and the safety of those around you.
- Safe-distancing of 6 feet should be maintained at all times.
- Those wishing to receive Communion on the tongue are asked to receive after all others have received.
- Pews are cleaned after each weekend Masses, and regularly during the week.
- Social gatherings at St. Jane Hall, St. Joseph Hall, are at 50%