This is subject to change – as time goes on.
The updated ~~~> SignUp Genius link is here for Sunday Masses.
Starting this Friday Mass attendance will jump to 25% of the legal capacity of our churches, from May 15 – June 5.
- St. Jane Daily Mass attendance will be 75 people.
- No Sign-Ups will be done for Daily Mass
- Attendance will be tallied
- Latecomers over the 75 number may Livestream from their cars or outside, and Communion will be provided during Communion – please walk-in with appropriate distancing, receive, and return to your auto or chair outside.
- Don’t drive off from the Mass early.
Sunday Masses are still being determined as some may be held outdoors. A finalized signup – which will include those already signed up – will be published Thursday Morning, May 14, 2020.
- Weather permitting, we will have an outdoor Mass at St. Michael’s Saturday afternoon at 4:00 pm.
- Masses at St. Jane will be held in the church and limited to 75 people.
- Individuals and Families may attend and live-stream the Mass from your auto or outdoors.
- Holy Communion will be provided at its proper time during the Mass.
- Please walk into Church to receive Communion sensibly distanced, receive, and return to your place outdoors or in your auto.
Mass Times for Sunday – 5/17/2020
- Saturday Vigil Masses – 4:00 pm at St. Michael and St. Jane
- St Michael’s Mass will be outdoors, weather permitting, unlimited seating – bring your own seat. In case of rain, Mass will be in the Church with 40 people allowed in – Communion to all at the appropriate time during the Mass.
- Sunday Masses at St. Jane are in the last week of the covid-amended schedule.
- 8AM Mass – Extraordinary Form, Latin Mass
- 9AM Marian Procession – open to all
- 10:30 AM – Ordinary Form Mass
- 12:30 AM – Ordinary Form Mass
- 7:30 PM – Ordinary Form Mass
May 18 – June 5, 2020
- Daily Masses – 8AM OF – Adoration – 12 Noon EF
- Sunday Masses – 4PM Vigils, 8AM, 10AM OF, Noon EF, 7:30PM Sunday Evening Mass.
- Office Hours – 8:30 – 12:30 M-F