St. Jane de Chantal will be collecting items to help the people affected by Hurricane Harvey in Texas. To assist in loading, please ONLY send items in BULK / PRE-PACKAGED items (Consider buying in bulk from Sam’s, Costco, Walmart, etc.). We are collecting the following items:
– Cases of Bottled Water, Powerade, Gatorade
– Baby Items (Diapers, Wipes, Powder, etc.)
– Non-perishable Dry goods and canned goods
– Bleach, Lysol, Clorox Wipes, etc.
– Mops, Brooms, Buckets, etc.
– Contractor Bags, gloves, surgical masks, etc.
– Soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, razors, floss, feminine products, deodorant, etc.
– Paper Towels, Kleenex, Toilet paper, etc.
– Dog and Cat food
– Flash lights and batteries
– New Pillows, sheets, towels, and air mattresses
– Duct tape
– Plastic storage bins
– Folding chairs
– Boxes and Packing tape
The parish is NOT ACCEPTING clothes, books, or toys.
Please drop off these items off to St. Jane Hall on the following days:
Tuesday, August 29- Sunday, September 3 between 8 am and 7pm
Tuesday, September 5 until Thursday, September 7 between 8 am and 7 pm