He said to him,
“You shall love the Lord, your God,
with all your heart,
with all your soul,
and with all your mind.
This is the greatest and the first commandment.
The second is like it:
You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
The whole law and the prophets depend on these two commandments.”
- The Altar Society’s Bake Sale is this weekend after all masses (except the 2pm and 6pm Masses on Sunday,) in St. Jane Hall. Come out and purchase a dessert for your family or for yourself. They are delicious!
- November 1st this year falls on a Saturday. While this is still a Holy Day, the obligation to attend Mass is removed by the US Bishops. We will have our daily Mass at 8AM on Saturday, November 1st.
- Are you looking for a way to be a disciple for Christ in Stewardship? Come and see, and find out how you can extend your time and talents in our many ministries next Sunday, November 2, at St. Jane’s Ministry Fair on November 2. It’s in St. Jane Hall beginning after the 9AM Mass, and a small brunch will be served.
- Also next weekend, our regularly scheduled Coffee and Donut Social is after the 9AM Mass in St. Jane Hall.
- Please keep in your prayers our Parish School of Religion students who will be receiving the Sacrament of Confirmation on Wednesday, November 5th, 2014. Archbishop Aymond will celebrate the Mass and confer the Sacrament.
- Next week is our Debt Reduction Collection. Thank you for your continued generosity as we pay off our much used Barre Center.